sábado, 14 de febrero de 2009

ETTA JAMES (GOLD)

  1. the wallflower
  2. good rockin daddy
  3. tough lover
  4. all i could do is cry
  5. i cant have you
  6. my dearest darling
  7. a sunday kind of love
  8. at last
  9. trust in me
  10. dont cry baby
  11. fool that i am
  12. waiting for charlie (to come home)
  13. somethings got a hold on me
  14. next door to the blues
  15. stop the wedding
  16. foolish things (remind me of you)
  17. pushover
  18. baby what you want me to do
CD. 2
  1. loving_you_more_every_day
  2. in_the_basement_(part_one)
  3. tell_mama
  4. id_rather_go_blind
  5. security
  6. almost_persuadded
  7. losers_weepers_(part_one)
  8. all_the_way_down
  9. gods_song_(thats_why_i_love_mankind)
  10. feeling_uneasy
  11. lets_burn_down_the_cornfield
  12. loving_arms
  13. take_it_to_the_limit
  14. damn_your_eyes
  15. whatever_gets_you_through_the_night
  16. the_man_i_love
  17. the_blues_is_my_business
  18. the_sky_is_crying
PASS: http://buenamusicasocialclub.blogspot.com/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario